MP Vyapam PAT Admit Card 2015, MPPEB PAT Exam Call Letter is out now at www.vyapam.nic.in :
High Command of Vyasayik Pareeksha Mandal is one of the best state government examination board in state of Madhya Pradesh. Recently, MPPEB has announced most famous hall ticket of Pre-Agriculture Test (PAT) 2015 Examination get admission for various courses such as B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.), B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Sc. (Horticulture) and B.Sc. (Ag.) in terms of MP Vyapam PAT Exam Admit Card 2015 with exam date on its official site www.vyapam.nic.in. All qualified students who have applied online application form they all able to collect call letter.
The online registration was started on 01st February, 2015 and it was over on 03rd March, 2015. A huge number of candidates are pay examination fee of Rs. 500/- and submitted online form before the last date of accepting. Right now, all are looking for MP Pre-Agriculture Test Admit Card 2015 at various sources.
Name of the Examination: Pre-Agriculture Test
Exam Date: 26th April, 2015 (Sunday)
Time Duration: 10.15 am to 01.15 pm
The written examination test will be scheduled to be held on 26.04.2015 at various allocated centers across the state. The entrance test will be asked questions such as GK, Reasoning, English Grammar, Subject Level etc. There are total number of marks is 200 and total time period of an exam is 03 hours.
The admit card it is very important role of any written test because without admission slip you can’t enter any examination room. So, all dear candidates who have appeared online form they all download MP Vyapam PAT 2015 Hall Ticket on their main site. Below are mentioned just a few steps to collect your card easily.
- The student are requested to visit the authorized portal at www.mponline.gov.in or go to given below link.
- Navigate to Career Tab, Find out the link of Call Letter it will be provided.
- Open it and fill the all required empty fields such as Application No. ( Max. 13 digits) and Date of Birth as ( DD/MM/YYYY).
- Submit all the information.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the new window form.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.