MP High Court Recruitment 2015 online application form for Assistant, Stenographer and Steno Typist Posts is out at www.mphc.gov.in :
The high authority members of Madhya Pradesh High Court has finally declared most famous job notice for the posts of Assistant, Stenographer Grade (II&III) and Steno Typist jobs in terms of MP High Court Recruitment 2015 and online application form for 1003 empty position available on its official portal at www.mphc.gov.in. So, all nominees who have searched for Government jobs in MP state, they all grab great opportunity to work as your dream jobs.
MP is a state in central India which was formation in the year of 15th August 1947. Its capital city is Bhopal, and largest city is Indore. As we know that MP is the 02nd largest state in the country by area wise. Every year number of recruitment cell has released various type of job advertisements. Right now, High Court of Madhya Pradesh has announced total 1003 vacancies for Assistant and Stenographer posts.
MP High Court Recruitment
The online form has been started on primary site so all local candidates who have belonged to Madhya Pradesh state can submitted registration form before the last date of accepting i.e. 13th August 2015. Here we have mentioned some unique stuff regarding age relaxation, selection process, academic criteria, work experience etc.
MP High Court Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment Notification
Total posts: 1003
Job Role: Assistant & Stenographer
Job Type and Location: Govt Job in MP
- Assistant Grade-III: 787
- Stenographer Grade-II: 53
- Stenographer Grade-III: 155
- Steno typist: 08
Education Qualification: Dear aspirants must have passed out 12th standard/HSC and one year in computer diploma from recognized board. Must have typing speed of 100 Word Per Minute.
Salary Scale (per month): Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with Rs. 2,400/- GP.
Age of interested aspirants who have completed between 18 years to 35 years as on 01/01/2016. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
Refer it: Government Jobs 2015
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Non MP Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Method of Selection:
Shortlisted nominees will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview.
How to Apply MP High Court Application Form?
- Log on to an official site or given below link.
- On Home Page, Download the MP High Court Advertisements.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Go to the option “Recruitment” and open it.
- Fill up an online form with entering all correct information related to name, address, email id, education, word experience etc.
- Next step to upload your recent size passport photograph and signature.
- Verify all details and then submit it.
- Save it and take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online application form ended on 13.08.2015
- Date of Written Examination: 06.09.2015 on Sunday