Military Engineer Services MES Recruitment 2015 application form, exam date, syllabus, previous year paper for Group C, D (Mate SSK) available at mes.gov.in :
Military Engineer Services has announced most awaited job advertisement regarding to Group C and D such as Mate, Draughtsman, Supervisor, Peon , Store Keeper, Civil Motor Driver, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Meter Reader and Caneman posts in form of of MES Recruitment 2014-2015 and online application form available on their official portal at www.mes.gov.in. All qualified aspirants can apply via online mode before last date i.g. 03/01/2015.
Right now this board invited prescribed application format as per Annexure ‘I’ for under listed vacant from Indian Citizens as declared eligible by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
Total posts: 2658 seats
- Draughtsman: 07
- Supervisor Barrack & Store: 64 posts
- Store Keeper Grade- II: 11 posts
- Civil Motor Driver: 100 posts
- Peon: 86 posts
- Chowkidar: 58 posts
- Safaiwala: 26 posts
- Chowkidar (Khansama): 01 post
- Meter Reader: 18 posts
- Caneman: 22 posts
- Mate (SSK): 2265 posts
- For vacancy no 1: Diploma in Architectural Assistant ship course or its equivalent.
- For vacancy no 2: All applicable aspirants should have done Bachelor Degree and Diploma in Material Management or its equivalent.
- For vacancy no 3, 5, 6 and 7: 10th or Matriculation.
- For vacancy no 4: SSC and also must have valid driving license.
- For vacancy no 8: 10th class and Diploma in Cooking/ Catering.
- For vacancy no 9: 12th/HSC or its equivalent.
- For vacancy no 10 & 11: matriculation or its equivalent and also must have certificate in relevant filed.
Application fee structure
- Kindly refer official notification.
- Age of interested aspirants 18 years to maximum 27 years. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
- For post 1, 2: Rs. 9,300/- To Rs. 34,800/- along with Rs. 4,200/- grade pay.
- For post 3, 4, 8, 9: Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- along with Rs. 1,900/- grade pay.
- For post 5, 6, 7, 10 and 11: Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- along with Rs. 1,800/- grade pay.
Method of selection
- Selection process will be basis on their performance in written examination.
- Visit MES authorized site i.g. www.mes.gov.in.
- Download prescribed application form and fulfill all the mandatory fields.
- Application form with attach necessary document send it to mentioned address on official notification.
Keep in mind
- Last date for submission of application form: 03/01/2015
- Last date for submission of application form (Remote Areas): 10/01/2015
- Written test: 14/02/2015
Official Portal: mes.gov.in