Maharashtra Postal Circle Admit Card 2015, DOPMAH Hall Ticket along with exam date, syllabus available at www.dopmah.in:
Latest news for Maharashtra Postal Circle has published hall ticket of Postman and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Mail Guard posts in terms of Maharashtra Postal Circle Admit Card 2015 or DOPMAH Admit Card 2015 with exam date available on its official site at www.dopmah.in. All qualified aspirants who have applied online application form for 2426 empty vacancies.
India Post was established in the year of 01st April, 1774 and main headquarter located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. There are total 154,866 post offices in India, of which 139,040 were in rural areas and 15,826 in urban areas. Every year number of job advertisements issued and huge of qualified prospective happily appear written test and also personal interview.
According to official notification, there are total hire 2426 positions of various posts declared by Post Office of Maharashtra. Huge of applicable candidates submitted online registration form on 24th April, 2015 and closing date for receiving of an application form on 18th February, 2015.
All selected candidates will get per month scale of Postman and Mail Guard Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with Rs. 2000/- GP plus admissible allowances and MTS posts Rs 5200/- to 20200/- plus 1800/- gp and other allowances.
The Postal Service of Maharashtra very strict about academic qualification so who have completed matriculation or equivalent they all apply for postman and mail guard posts and mts post must be required matriculation or ITI from a recognized board.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman/MTS/Mail Guard Exam Syllabus
Total marks: 100
- Total Sections: 04
- General Knowledge: 25 marks
- Mathematics: 25 marks
- English Language: 25 marks
- Local Language: 25 marks
Admit card is very important part of any examination. So, all aspirants who have appeared at the any written test they all compulsory to carry call letter with valid id proof. In this admission card contains all the information of the candidates such as full name, address, email id, application number, roll number, venue of an examination and more details. Below are mentioned some useful details.
How to download DOPMAH Exam Hall Ticket?
- First of all aspirants need to open official site or given below link.
- On Home Page, click on “Maharashtra Postal Circle Exam Call Letter 2015 link” it will be given.
- Now enter all information about registration number, DOB and roll number.
- Submit all vital data.
- Just a few moment your admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Save it and take a print out for further use.
- You are being called to appear at the written examination on 29.03.2015 and 12.04.2015 at various centers across the state of Maharashtra.
- Without the “Admit Card”, appearance in the “Test of written exam”, will not be permitted.
- All applicable candidates are requested to bring any one original photo identity proof, along with of the same i.e. Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Election Card, Passport or other identity card issued by a government of India.