Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shala Shikshak Recruitment 2015 application form for 39000 posts of teacher of Grade I, II, III is out now at mponline.gov.in:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was set up as Pre Medical Test Board by Madhya Pradesh Government. it was formed in the year of 1970. Recently, there are total hire 39000 empty posts of Teacher of Grade I, II and III available on their www.mponline.gov.in is official web portal. All aspirants can fill up an online application form on or before the last date.
Let’s discuss MPPEB board is a self- financed in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Every year number of recruitment notification declare for various department wise such as staff nurse, stenographer, clerk, LDC, peon, teacher and more other jobs.
All qualified candidates are requested to refer mentioned information related to academic criteria, work experience, application fee, pay scale, exam syllabus etc. so if you get more idea about it.
MP Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Total Number of Position(s): 39,000 posts
- Teacher Grade I
- Teacher Grade II
- Teacher Grade III
All candidates are requested to refer an official notice for more details about academic qualification.
Salary Slab: Not Mentioned.
Method of Selection:
Shortlisted aspirants candidates selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidates please refer an official notification because all posts are required different age relaxation.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for submission of an application form: Update Soon
- Closing date for receiving an application form: Update Soon
How to Apply:
- First of all need to open the primary site or go to given below link.
- On Home Page, find out the link of Teacher Grade I, II, III Advertisement.
- Open it and fulfil up an online registration form with enter all necessary fields.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Press the confirm button.
- Pay the examination fee.
- Now take a print out system generate the application form and bank challan for further use.