LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment 2015 online application form with syllabus available at www.licindia.in:
The most awaited job advertisement of Apprentice Development Officer post as LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 declared by Life Insurance Corporation of India on its official site at www.licindia.in. So, all young and talented candidates can fill up an online application form for 5066 empty positions before the last date.
The high command of LIC needs to appoint skillful aspirants for the post of ADO Jobs 2015 in employment news of the various Divisional Office under Zonal Offices in India. So, all applicable aspirants are requested to fill the online registration form on 01st June to last date of accepting i.e. 30th June, 2015.
The On-line Applications are invited from eligible aspirants who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Central Zonal Office, Bhopal. Below are mentioned important information related to LIC ADO syllabus along with exam date, pattern, model paper and study materials.
LIC ADO Online Application Form 2015
Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Total No. of Posts: 5066 Available Jobs
Job Title: Apprentice Development Officers
Divisional Office Wise Vacancy Details:
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal: 363
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata: 597
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna: 506
- Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi: 682
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur: 622
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai: 679
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad: 699
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai: 918
Eligibility Criteria for LIC ADO Jobs 2015
Educational Essential: Dear candidate should have done graduation degree from UGC approval university or institutes and also must have work experience as Agent or employee in LIC.
Age Limit: Age of interested nominees, not more than 30 years and not less than 21 years as on 01/06/2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government terms and condition.
Application Fee: For General and SEBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- and ST/SC and PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-.
Salary Scale: Rs. 23,836/- per month.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online written test, personal interview and medical examination.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official main web server: http://www.licindia.in
- Navigate to the home page, click on Career Tab.
- Now click the “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’S RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16″ link.
- Fill the registration form with enter all correct information related to education and personal.
- Upload all required documents i.e. photograph, signature etc.
- Verify filled a form and submit it.
- Just a few seconds, your system generated online form ready to download.
- Take a print out for future use.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for submission of application form: 01.06.2015
- Closing date for submission of form: 30.06.2015
- LIC ADO admit card availability: 13.07.2015
- Examination date: 19.07.2015 and 25.07.2015
For any queries regarding registration kindly email to:email@example.com
Check: LIC ADO Syllabus 2015