LIC AAO Admit Card 2015, Assistant Administrative Officer Call Letter and Hall ticket will soon release at licindia.in :
Good news to all candidates who had applied for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer Post between 05th January 2015 to 22nd January 2015 through online mode. Because Recently Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to upload LIC AAO Admit card 2015 on its main official website at www.licindia.in.
As per recruitment notification total 200 vacancies of AAO has been announced on its main website and various career magazine. LIC will recruit empty 200 vacancies of AAO based on various stages of written examination, Interview and Certificates verification process. So all applicants who had done process of application and payment of application fee those can download their LIC AAO Call letter 2015 on same web portal whenever it will be released.
Latest Updates of Exam Schedule for AAO Post has announced on its main website. As per the notification written examination will be held on 22nd February, 2015 at various zones in all over India. All applied candidates are looking for their hall ticket in various ways like online and offline.
Generally, Applicants are waited for their admit card through Indian Post. As per notification LIC will soon upload their admit card through online and do not send any card via post. In card many information will be printed in name, seat number, exam timing and venue address of centre.
Total Post: 200
Zone Wise Post Name:
- Generalist (AAO) (Jammu and Kashmir): 40 Posts
- Generalist (AAO) (North Eastern Region) : 60 Posts
- Chartered Accountant (AAO) (Across India): 100 Posts
Selection process: If candidates want to join this AAO Post those all get higher marks in written examination and give best performance in Interview.
Pay Scale: If candidates will be selected basis of written examination and Interview, Only those applicants will get salary of Rs.17240 – Rs. 32640/-
How to download LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2015?
- The job seekers need to visit the official website at www.licindia.in.
- Press on the Menu of “Careers” on footer of the Official Page.
- There will be blinking link of “LIC AAO Admit Card 2015”, Click on it.
- Now Fill all requires data like application number, date of birth and other then press submit button.
- Hall ticket will display on the page after few second later.
- Take a print out of admission card for future use.
Touch With Us:-
If you get more information about recruitment, call letter, result, merit list and cut off marks so all are requested to pressing CTRL + D and save Bookmarks.