KVS Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form for Primary Teacher, PGT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Librarian and other posts is available at jobapply.in/kvs :
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is short name as KVS. Recently, the recruitment cell has announced most famous employments news for the post of various teaching and non-teaching staff such as Principal, Assistant Grade, UDC, LDC, PGT, TGT, Primary teacher, Librarian posts in form of KVS Recruitment 2015 with exam syllabus available on its official site at jobapply.in/kvs and also visit the kvsangathan.nic.in. All qualified aspirants can apply online application form for 3754 empty positions before the last date of accepting.
According to the KVS Notification, there are 3754 posts available for all Indian citizen. So, all aspirants who have completed required qualification are quite eligible for above jobs. Here, we have provided all details related to eligibility criteria, experience, pattern, last date etc.
The online recruitment procedure has been started on 23rd May, 2015 and it will be over on 22nd June, 2015. Before applying online form all aspirants are requested to refer all information mentioned below.
KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of The Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Total Vacancies: 3754
- Primary Teacher: 2566 posts
- Vice Principal: 30 posts
- Finance officer: 01 post
- Assistant Grade B: 75 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 153 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 312 posts
- Hindi Translator Grade B: 05 posts
- Stenographer Grade II: 08 posts
- Assistant Grade B: 01 post
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 387 posts
- Trained Grade Teacher (TGT): 654 posts
- Librarian: 74 posts
- PRT (Music): 73 posts
For Vise Principal and Finance Officer posts have to pay Rs. 1200/- and rest of all posts need to as per KVS board required.
Note: Examination fee will pay through Debit/Credit Card.
Educational Qualification: Not mentioned.
Note: Dear candidates are requested to download official notification and refer it.
KVS Primary Teacher Syllabus 2015:
All candidates very well known that all completive examination will be consists some MCQs based questions such as General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, Maths, English etc.
Method of Selection Procedure:
- Written Examination
How To Apply KVS Online Form?
- All candidates should visit the main site jobapply.in/kvs or given below link.
- On Home Page, click on “Apply Online” button and fill the online registration for with enter all correct data.
- Upload all the necessary documents i.e. photograph and signature.
- Submit all the information before the last date.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Online application form starts from 23rd May and it will be ended on 22nd June, 2015 at 11.59 pm.
KVS Primary Teacher Admit Card availability date: Update soon.