KPTCL AE JE AAO Recruitment 2015 online application form and notification for 912 Engineer posts is out at www.kptcl.com:
High command of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has issued employment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Assistant Accounts Officer in term of KPTCL Recruitment 2015 with an exam syllabus and date available on their www.kptcl.com official site. All applicable nominees who have completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Com in a relevant area, they all fill the online application form for 912 empty vacancies before the last date.
KPTCL full form is Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. It was established in the year of 1999 and main office is located in Bengaluru. There are total five zone are already worked under the board. Every year number of job advertisement announced for various departments wise. Right now, KPTCL wants to appoint a new employee for their department of Civil, Electrical and various fields.
As per official notification no. KPTCL/B16/39395/2013-14, there are 912 vacancies of AE, JE and Assistant Accounts Officers available for all young and energetic aspirants who have belonged to Karnataka State. Those are most welcome to apply online form through Online Mode from qualified and eligible aspirants for recruitment to the following posts in KPTCL.
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL AE/JE Jobs 2015
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Total Posts: 912 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: 413 Posts
- Assistant Civil Engineers: 004 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officers: 015 Posts
- Junior Electrical Engineers: 480 Posts
Category: Government Sector
Location: Karnataka State
- Age of applicable candidates should not be more than 30 years and should not be less than 18 years.
- Upper age relaxation as per government terms and condition.
Dear candidates must have done B.E/B.Tech/B.Com in relevant fields from UGC recognized university or institutes.
Application Fee: Not mentioned.
- For Post No. 1, 2 & 3: Rs.18,380/- in the scale of Rs.18,380-Rs. 32,610/- and other admissible allowance as applicable.
- For Post No. 4: Rs.11,750/- in the scale of Rs.11,750 – Rs. 29,070/- and other admissible allowance as applicable.
How To Apply KPTCL AE JE Online Application Form?
- The candidates are requested to submitted online application form through “ONLINE” mode by logging on to KPTCL authorized site www.kptcl.com.
- Now fulfill up an online registration form with an enter all correct respective fields such as reservation, age, academic qualification, edibility criteria and others.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit all the information.
- Take a print out it.
- Remember the last date of application form submission date
Starting date for filling application form on or after 25th April, 2015
If you get more information about KPTCL AE/JE Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date and Previous Year Papers Just log on to www.kptcl.com.