KPTCL JSA JLM Exam Syllabus 2015 for HESCOM, BESCOM, MESCOM, GESCOM and CESCOM Office along with previous year paper at www.kptcl.com :
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has uploaded scheme of examination for recruitment in its various regions in terms of KPTCL Syllabus 2015 for the posts of Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Station Attendant (JLM) vacancies. So, all aspirants who are looking for exam pattern, they all are requested to refer describes information below.
In this post here we have listed you some of the details at glance for KPTCL JSA & JLM of written examination and also endurance test related to what will be asked it and what type of question will have to face etc. All dear candidates who have applied online application form for 8080 vacancies for regions office in the state of Karnataka are able to grab all information regarding to eligibility criteria, personal and more.
As we know that KPTCL was set up in the year of 01.08.1999 which is provided various type of services such as generation and providing power to metropolitan city as well as remote areas in the state. Every year number of job advertisement published i.e. clerk, junior engineer, jr. assistant etc. and also recruitment board has taken written test and personal interview for final selection.
Eligibility & Criteria for KPTCL Recruitment 2015
Name of Organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Total Post: 8080 Jobs
Job Title: Junior Station Attendant(JSA) & Junior Lineman(JLM)
KPTCL JSA JLM Admit Card Availability Date: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
Official site: www.kptcl.com
Endurance Test Information:-
- 100 meters Running: 14 Seconds
- Skipping: 50 tomes in one minute
- Shot put 12 pounds: 8 meter throw(3 opportunities)
- Climbing of Electric Pole: 8 meters height
- 800 meters Running: 3 minutes
KPTCL JLM JSA Exam Pattern
- The written examination will be asked questions of MCQs based.
- Total number of mark is 100.
- For Engineering candidate question paper will be in English Language.
- For Chemists/Chemical Supervisors question paper will be in both language i.e. English and Kannada.
Apply Online for: KPTCL Recruitment 2015