KPSC Recruitment 2015 online application form for 889 posts with exam pattern, date is available at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced most awaited job notification for Assistant Horticulture Officer, Lecturer and various posts in the form of KPSC Recruitment 2015 on its official site at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. All applicable candidates can fill up an online application form for 889 empty places before the due date.
KPSC is short name for Karnataka Public Service Commission. It was formed in the year of 1921, there was no central level but state-owned recruitment board. Every year number of job notification issue for various sectors.
All applicable job seekers who have searching government sector jobs and especially educational department they all submit own online form via KPCL primary site. Below are listed some details for age relaxation, education criteria, syllabus, pattern, pay band, examination fee and lot’s more.
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka PSC Jobs 2015
Total number of posts: 889
- English Language Lecturer: 05
- Physics Lecturer: 05
- Chemistry Lecturer: 05
- Mathematics Lecturer: 05
- Biology Lecturer: 05
- Computer Science Lecturer: 05
- Radiographer: 01 post
- Drugs Analyst: 04
- Horticulture Assistant: 184
- Assistant Director in Department of Town and Rural Planning: 34
- Tamil Lecturer: 04
- Principal: 05
- Town Planner: 22
- Assistant Director of Horticulture: 07
- Kannada Language Lecturer: 05
- Asst. Director of Factories in the Dept. of Factories & Boilers: 12
- Assistant Horticulture Officer: 362
- Female Staff Nurse Dept. of AYUSH: 90
- Assistant Town Planner: 121
- Assistant Employment Officer: 05
- Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 03
Educational qualification: Interested aspirants need to completed must be Bachelors/Post Graduate/Master Degree or its relevant from UGC recognized university. Get more information refer official notice.
Application fee: Open and OBC category aspirants need to pay Rs. 300/- and SC/ST aspirants have to pay Rs. 25/-.
Age limit: Not more than 40 years and not less than 18 years for all qualified candidates. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
- Rs. 12,000/- To Rs. 52,000/-
Selection procedure: Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test as well as personal interview.
Dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of an application form: 21st February, 2015
- Last date for submission of an application form: 22nd March, 2015
How to apply?
- Open www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Go to latest news and click he advertisement of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015 links, open it.
- Fill up an online application form with enter all correct information and also upload photograph and signature.
- Hit the confirm button.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Check: Jobs in Karnataka
Official web portal: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in