KPSC Recruitment 2015 application form for 2484 posts of assistant and junior assistant vacancies at kpsc.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Public Service Commission has published most awaited job advertisement for the post of Assistant and Junior Assistant vacancies in form of KPSC Recruitment 2015 and online application form for filling up to 2484 empty seats with scheme of examination available on its official site at kpsc.kar.nic.in. All prospective candidates can apply through online mode on or before the last date.
The PSC was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India om 18th May 1951. Every year number of employment news released for various type of posts. In this time, KPSC has invites online application form for 2484 vacancies for various posts.
Dear aspirants, we have provided some information about eligibility criteria and exam process. If you any doubt or confusion regarding to Karnataka PSC Jobs 2015 so check download official notification and refer all terms & condition.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2015
Total No. of Vacancies: 2484
- Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant: 1237
- Assistant/ First Division Assistant: 1182
- Second Division Assistant (Backlog): 65
Job Location: Anywhere in Karnataka
Official site: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Interested aspirants should have completed any graduate from UGC recognized with Diploma in Hindi Visharada, Pandit.
- Get more information please read main notice.
- General candidates and Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B need to pay Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST, Category-1, Physically Handicapped & Ex-MP-Ex-Military Person have to pay Rs. 25/- only.
Shortlisted candidates will be called on the basis of their performance in Kannada Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Dear candidates age must be less than 18 years while more than 35 years as on 03.07.2015. Upper age relaxation as per categories wise.
- General: 35 years
- IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Category: 38 years
- SC/ST and Category I: 40 years
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online registration form starts from on 3rd July 2015 till 01st August 2015 at 11.45 PM.
How to apply KPSC Application Form 2015?
Interested or eligible candidates are requested to visit the authority site and fill up registration through online mode before the closing date. Below are mentioned useful steps to apply online form.
- Visit the KPSC portal: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On Home Page, Click on KPSC Assistant & Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2015.
- Open the online application form and fill the all mandatory fields such as full name, surname, birth date, address, mobile number, education, experience etc.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Verify all details and then submit on it.
- Now, take a print out for future use.
Apply for: KPSC Recruitment 2015