KEA Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 1298 vacancies of Assistant Professor posts is started at www.kea.kar.nic.in :
Karnataka Examination Authority has finally uploaded most awaited job advertisement of Assistant Professor post in term of KEA Karnataka Recruitment 2015 with Exam Date, Syllabus, Previous Year Paper and other information available on their kea.kar.nic.in official portal. All eligible aspirants can fill up an online application form for 1298 empty posts of English, Kannada, History and more subjects before 28th February, 2015.
As per official notice, Government of Karnataka has decided to recruits posts for Assistant Professor in various affiliated colleges. Here, we have provided some very important details about age relaxation, education criteria, selection procedure, salary scale, exam date, pattern and more.
Karnataka Examination Authority as the Selection Authority to conduct Competitive Examination for direct recruitment to 1298 empty vacancies of Assistant Professor. So, all applicants should have been qualified in the NET or SET or Ph. D degree in Course Work, those all are fill up online form as soon as possible.
All applicable candidates who have completed Post Graduation/ Master’s Degree in required subject with minimum 55% marks, they all are submitted online registration form via online mode before a due date of accepting.
KEA Recruitment 2015 Application form Details
Total Number of Posts: 1298 (General- 1146, Backlog- 152)
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Subject Wise Job Details:
- Kannada: 116 Posts
- English: 116 Posts
- Hindi: 12 Posts
- Urdu: 13 Posts
- Sociology: 64 Posts
- History: 132 Posts
- Psychology: 17 Posts
- Economics: 117 Posts
- Political Science: 129 Posts
- Geography: 09 Posts
- Commerce: 210 Posts
- Journalism & Mass Communication: 03 Posts
- Social Work: 04 Posts
- Management: 91 Posts
- Physics: 16 Posts
- Chemistry: 10 Posts
- Mathematics: 12 Posts
- Computer Science: 60 Posts
- Zoology: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KEA Assistant Professor Vacancy 2015
- Aspirants must have cleared an examination of National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SET). And also who have apply for this post, those all interested aspirants should have done Post Graduation/ Master’s Degree in required subject with minimum 55% marks.
- Age should be not less than 22 years and not more than 40 years as on 01st Jan, 2015.
Note: Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
- General and OBC have to pay Rs. 2500/-
- SC/ST and PH candidates need to pat Rs. 2000/-
Selected aspirants will get salary of Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 6,000/- Grade Pay.
Method of Selection Process:
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of the competitive examination.
How To Apply for KEA Karnataka Assistant Professor Application form?
- Log on: www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- On home page, go to latest job notification tab.
- Open Advertisement of Assistant Professor post link.
- Refer all guidelines of exam pattern, recruitment process etc.
- Fulfill up all required information with enter correct data.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee via Net Banking, Bank Challan etc.
- Press the confirm button.
- Save it and take a printout system generated form for future reference.
Useful dates to Remind:
- Online application form starts from 28th January, 2015
- Closing date for submission of application form from 28th February, 2015
- Date of Examination: April or May, 2015
Official site: www.kea.kar.nic.in