Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 notification/online application form for 1130 vacancies is released at kea.kar.nic.in:
Karnataka Examination Authority has announced most famous recruitment notification for the post of Lecturers vacancy in terms of Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 with exam syllabus available on its official portal at kea.kar.nic.in. So, all young and talented candidates who have completed required academic qualification, they all fill up an online application form for 1130 empty positions before the due date.
The online registration form has been started on 16th May, 2015 and it before the 15th June, 2015. All job hunters who have looking for government jobs in the state of Karnataka. Finally, KEA has released new notification bring a great news for all local candidates. Before the apply online form, dear aspirants are requested to refer mentioned information such as eligibility criteria, work experience etc.
Number of the Vacancies: 1130 posts
Job Title: Lecturer
Job Location: PU Colleges in Karnataka
Name of Subjects:
- Hindustani Music
- Karnatic Music
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Statistics Psychology
- Computer Science
- For General and Open Backward Class i.e. category II(a), 11(b), 111(a) and III(b) need to pay of Rs. 2500/- and SC/ST/Category I have to pay Rs. 2000/-.
- No any fee required for PH candidates.
- Dear aspirants should have done bachelors of education and master’s degree in 02nd class with at least 55% of marks from recognized university or institutes.
- Age of applicable candidates must not be more than 40 years and must not be less than 21 years. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
- Rs. 22,800/- To Rs. 43,200/-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the competitive examination.
How To Fill The Online Form?
- Log on to the official site or go to given below link.
- On Home Page, Click on “Notification of the Lecturers Jobs”.
- Now click on apply online button and fill the all required fields.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit all the data.
- Save it and take a print out for future reference.
Important Date to Remind:
- 16th May, 2015: Starting date for filling application form.
- 15th June, 2015: Last date for submitting of form.
- 17th June, 2015: Closing date for receiving examination fee.
Official Site: kea.kar.nic.in