Junagadh Agricultural University (JAU) Recruitment 2015 fill online application form for 141 Professor posts available at www.jau.in :
Junagadh Agricultural University has published latest news regarding to 141 posts for Professor, Registrar, Associate Professor, Programme Coordinator, Assistant Professor and Subject Metter Specialist vacancy in terms of JAU Recruitment 2015 on their www.jau.in official site. All qualified candidates are invited to fill up an online registration form for various posts before the due date i.g. 18th January, 2015.
As we know that JAU was set up in the year of 1972 which is a very popular agricultural university in India. Every year this university announced hug of recruits for various departments. In this year Junagadh Agricultural University has declared most awaited job advertisement.
Right now online process is starting so all applicable candidates who have been searching for the government jobs especially education fields. Those all are most welcome to submit an application form before last date accepting i.g. 18.01.2015. Here below we have provided some very useful information such as age perimeter, exam fee, academic criteria, pay scale, how to apply form etc.
Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Number of vacancies: 141 posts
- Registrar: 01 seat
- Professor: 20 seat2
- Associate Professor: 72 seats
- Assistant Professor: 34 seats
- Programme Coordinator: 06 seats
- Subject Metter Specialist: 08 seats
Educational qualification: Candidates should have done Post Graduate (PG) in required field with TET or should have complete Ph.D in Agriculture field.
Age limit: Age of 35 years to 55 years. Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
Application fee: General/ SEBC candidates need to pay of Rs. 1000/- and SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates have to pay of Rs. 250/-.
- For post no. 1, 2, 3 and 5: Rs. 37,400/- To Rs. 67,000/-.
- For post no. 4 and 6: Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/-.
- Written Examination Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply:
- Visit official site at www.jau.in
- Fill up an online registration form with enter all correct data.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Press the confirm button.
- Take a print out system generated form for future reason.
- Send it to one copy of form with attached necessary documents before the due date.
Address: “Registrar, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh-362001 (Gujarat).”
- Online application form starts: 19th December, 2014
- Last date for submission of form: 18th January, 2015
- Last date for receipt of form: 19th January, 2015
Official website: www.jau.in