Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2015 notification and JTET online application form for 18000 Vacancies is declared at www.jac.nic.in :
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Government of Jharkhand has officially announced 18000 vacancies for Primary Teacher jobs in terms of Jharkhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2015 or Jharkhand TET 2015 Online Application form with exam syllabus, date, pattern and notification available on its official site at www.jac.nic.in. All those aspirants who have searched for primary teacher posts, they all are fill up an online form before the last date.
For this year, JAC has announced an advertisement about Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 Notification. There are total 18000 empty vacancies available on their main site. So, all young and talented aspirants who have searched a government job and especially this type of job, they all are most welcome to fill up an Application form. Below are listed some useful information about age perimeter, academic qualification, experience, etc..
Eligibility Criteria of JAC TET 2015 Notification
Total Number of Positions: 18000 posts
Post Name: Primary Teacher
Kindly refer official notification.
Age of eligible candidates must be between 18 years to more than 35 years.
Interested candidates should have completed HSC/Degree in Diploma/Bachelor in Elementary Education from any UGC approval university or institutes.
Check: JSSC Recruitment 2015
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination test and personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Go to an official site at www.jac.nic.in or given below links.
- Find out the link to apply for offered jobs.
- Now fulfill up an online application form with an enter correct information related to personal, educational and work experience.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Press the submit button.
- Just a few moments your system generated form will be appeared on the screen.
- Take a print out for further use.
Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for submission of an application form: 28/01/2015
- Closing date for submission of an application form: Last week of February, 2015
Official site: www.jac.nic.in