Indian Navy Admit Card 2015 for Sailor SSR 02 Batch is out now at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in:
Indian Navy has issued hall ticket of Sailor SSR 02/2015 Batch job for the written examination available on its official portal at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. All applicable aspirants who have applied online application form they all are able to download Indian Navy Admit Card 2015 for Senior Secondary Recruits.
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India, which was set up in the year of 1947. Main headquarters located in New Delhi.
As per official advertisement, there are total 138 Batch of Artificer Apprentice (AA) posts. Huge of eligible male candidates has submitted the online form on 16/12/2014 to 26/12/2014 and send one hard copy of an application form with necessary documents on 02/01/2015 to 09/01/2015 for remote areas.
Written test of Indian Navy Sailor SSC Examination will be organized to be held on March/April 2015 at various centers across the country. Dear prospective are able to collect their hall ticket from 17th February, 2015 at their authorized website. In this admission card is considered to be very important role of written examination test and very vital information such as Full name, address, email ID, venue of the exam, time duration and other details. The candidates going to write the examination must carry the valid proof i.g. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card etc.
Education Details: Apply for this post, those all qualified should have completed 10+2 with 60% or more marks in aggregate with physics & maths and at least one these subjects 01) Chemistry, 02) Biology, 03) Computer Science.
Age Perimeter: Age of interested candidates should have been born between 01st August, 1995 to 31st July, 1998.
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will get per month scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with Rs. 2000/-
Selection Method: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in a written examination, physical fitness test and medical test.
Time Duration: 60 Minutes
- Written examination for the job of SSR consists of questions basis of the General Knowledge, English, Science and Mathematics.
Steps to download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Hall Ticket
- If you do not have application number/registration number so all candidates are requested to follow the mentioned steps.
- Open official site at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Find out the link of “Indian Navy Sailor SSR Admit Card 2015” it will be given, open it.
- Fulfill required information such as Entry Type, First letter of Your Name, First letter of Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Now enter the code shown.
- Hit the submit button.
- If you do not have Email ID so all candidates are requested to follow the mentioned steps.
- Enter your Entry Type i.g. AA, SSR and Email ID.
The candidates are requested to carry admit card with valid identity card such as
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Election Card
- Driving License
Do not carry electronic devices i.g. Mobile Phone, Calculator, Log Table etc.
Official Website: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in