IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015 online application form and notification for 500 vacancies with syllabus is out at www.idbi.com:
Industrial Development Bank of India is an Indian government-owned banking system. Right now, the recruitment cell has announced new job advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager in terms of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015 with exam syllabus available on its official site at www.idbi.com. So, all aspirants who have competed required academic criteria, they all submitted online application form for 500 jobs before the last date of accepting.
IDBI Bank Job Notification
According to the employment notices, there are 500 vacancies issued in the year of 2015. All qualified candidates who have looking for government sector job and especially this type of job. Those all are most welcome to fill the online registration form with enter all correct data. IDBI Bank gives you great opportunity work together so why you are missed the golden chances just grab it.
Get more information for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2015 along with pattern, exam date and previous year question papers just log on it to primary site.
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2015
Total No. of Vacancies: 500 posts (Assistant Manager)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Job Sector: Government
Official Site: www.idbi.com
Rs. 14400/- to Rs. 40900/- Per Month.
Age of interested aspirants must be between 20 years to more than 28 years. Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
All applicable candidates compulsory to any graduation from a recognized university or intitutes.
Application Fee Details:
For SC/ST/PWD candidates must have to pay of Rs. 150/- and rest of others category need to pay of Rs. 700/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- First of candidates need to open the authorized server.
- On Home Page, click on “IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Notification“.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Now fill the online application form.
- After completion of an form and then go to next stage.
- Upload all necessary documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit all the data.
- Save it and take a printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10/06/2015
- Last date for receiving of online application: 24/06/2015
- Written Examination Test: 02/08/2015