IBPS SO Admit Card 2015, Call letter is published on its official website at www.ibps.in:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released call letter for written examination of IBPS Specialist Officers IV Online Exam in terms of IBPS SO Call Letter 2015 on their official portal at ibpsweb.sifyitest.com. All qualified nominees who have successfully filled online application form, those all are looking for the admission card to download.
Let’s discuss, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection was established in the year of 1975. This board will soon conduct the Common Written Examination (CWE) for various posts such as LDC, Clerk, Officer, IT, Specialist Officer and more. Every year IBPS has published huge of job advertisements for all nationalize banks and also organized written examination, group discuss and personal interview.
Just a few months ago, IBPS has issued online application form for the post of SO on its official site. Lot’s of eligible aspirants are submitted registration form and also pay the examination fee via online mode and offline mode.
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Examination Name: IBPS CWE SPL IV SO Exam
Exam Date: 14/02/2015 & 15/02/2015
IBPS SO Exam Syllabus
Total marks: 200
Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
Time Duration: 02 Hours
|Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude|
Note: There will be Negative Marking System for the every wrong answer.
IBPS SO Exam 2015 will be organized on 14th Feb & 15th Feb, 2015 at various centers across the India. Right now all shortlisted aspirants looking for IBPS Specialist OfficerC all Letter 2015. According to an official update, aspirants will able to collect your admission ticket through via primary site on or after 03rd February, 2015.
- Log on ibpsweb.sifyitest.com
- On Home Page, Click on CWE SO links
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number, Date of Birth or Password.
- Press the Submit Button
- Note: if you forget information such as Registration No. so all applicants hit the Reset Button.
- Just a few seconds you admit card will display on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout for future use.
Instructions to Candidates
All applicable aspirants will ensure the following documents are carried:
- Duly completed Admit Card
- Original Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Pancard, Driving License, Election Card)
- Electronics Devices/Mobile/Calculators and other gadgets will not be permitted inside the examination hall/room.
- Blue or Black ball pens are only to be used for making the entries on the Answer Sheet for the written test.
Official Portal: ibps.sifyitest.com