Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment 2015 notification and online application form for 220 Forest Guard Vacancies is declared at www.hpforest.nic.in :
Forest Department, Himachal Pradesh invites online applications from Indian citizens for the post of Forest Guard in the form of HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015 for filling up of 220 vacancies at www.hpforest.nic.in authorized site. All qualified candidates can fill up an online application form before the due date i.g. 07th February, 2015.
According to official notice, there are total 220 posts of Forest Gaurd. So, all young and dynamic nominees can apply via prescribed application form. If you get more information about HP Forest Department Exam Syllabus 2015, Exam Date, Pattern etc. so please visit regularly official site and also touch with us for more updates.
Details of Vacancies:
Number of positions: 220 Seats
Name of Post(s):
- Forest Guard (Chamba): 22 Posts
- Forest Guard (Dharmshala): 25 Posts
- Forest Guard (Bilaspur): 06 Posts
- Forest Guard (Rampur): 09 Posts
- Forest Guard (Hamirpur): 18 Posts
- Forest Guard (Kullu): 22 Posts
- Forest Guard (Mandi): 10 Posts
- Forest Guard (Nahan): 35 Posts
- Forest Guard (Shimla): 38 Posts
- Forest Guard (WL (S) Shimla): 15 Posts
- Forest Guard (WL (N) Dharmshala): 10 Posts
- Forest Guard (GHNP): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Jobs 2015
Method of selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Personality Test.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20,200/- with G.P of Rs. 2000/-.
Kindly refer official advertisement.
All interested candidates should have completed 12th/HSC class or relevant degree from UGC notified university or education board.
Age of eligible aspirants must be between less than 18 years and more than 30 years. Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
How to apply HP Forest Department Recruitment?
- Candidates are required to prescribed application form via online mode through official site at www.hpforest.nic.in
- Fill up an registration form with all correct data related to personal, educational, work experience etc.
- Also, upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Press the submit button.
- Take a printout for future use.
Notes: Above process is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such registration form would be rejected.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 07.02.2015
- Closing date for submission of the application form(Far Flung Area): 22.02.2015
Official Website: www.hpforest.nic.in