Haryana Police Recruitment 2015 online application form and notification for 7200 vacancies is out at www.hssc.gov.in :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission and Haryana Police Recruitment Board has declared most awaited job notification for the posts of Constable and Sub Inspector vacancies in form of Haryana Police Recruitment 2015 and online application form for 7200 posts on main website at www.hssc.gov.in. Dear aspirants who have to searching for latest government jobs, they all bring great opportunity by being part of recruitments procedure before the last date of accepting.
HSSC has invites online application form for direct recruitment of under the listed categories of vacancies using the official website of Haryana SSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. The online form can be filled up from 07th September 2015 to 06th October 2015 till 05.00 PM., thereafter recruitment link will be disabled.
Dear aspirants are advised to don’t miss the golden opportunity to work as Constable and SI posts because the recruitment cell has announced total 7200 empty posts. So all young and energetic aspirants who have completed 12th standard/Graduation are eligible to apply for above posts. All Qualified nominees can apply for an online application before the last date
Name of Organizer: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Advertisement No.: 08/2015
Total Posts: 7200
Job Location: Anywhere in Haryana State
Post wise vacancy details:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancy|
|Male Constable (General Duty)||5000|
|Female Constable (General Duty)||1000|
|Male Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty)||860|
|Female Ex-Serviceman Constable (General Duty)||140|
|Male Sub Inspector||200|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment 2015
Constable and EXSM (General Duty) Post: Dear candidates should have completed their 12th class or 10+2 from recognized board.
Sub Inspector Post: Must be required graduation degree from UGC recognized university or institutes and should have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to matric standard is the must.
The examination fee must be payment through online mode.
- General category candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- and rest of category has required the different exam fee as mentioned on its official notification.
Age Limit (as on 01st September 2015):
- For Constable and Ex-Serviceman Constable post for General Duty: Age must be between18 years to maximum 25 years.
- For SI post: Age should not be more than 27 years and less than 21 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
- Constable: – Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Sub Inspector post: – Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,000/-.
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test.
How to Apply Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2015?
- Log on to official site: hssc.gov.in
- First of all candidates please refer the instruction and procedure carefully before you start filling the online registration form.
- Enter all mandatory fields related to name, surname, address, education qualification etc.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- After applying online, Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Now enter registration no and password and then take a printout for application form and e-Challan.
Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2015
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in