GUJCET 2015 Application form, Notification, Exam Pattern with Material and Last Date is available at www.gseb.org:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board has announced most awaited notification for Gujarat Common Entrance Test in terms of GUJCET Application form 2015 for various streams such as BE, MBBS, BDS and B.Pharm available on its official site at www.gseb.org. All qualified students who want to get admission in various courses. Those all submit an online form before last date.
GUJCET is an annual common entrance examination for BE, MBBS, BDS and B.Pharm studies in Gujarat, India. Every year it is organized by month of March to August. Every time number of qualified candidates are happily participated in this test and some talented students are clear the examination. All cleared aspirants get admission for various courses.
For more information about GUJCET Exam Syllabus, Material, Exam Date and Old/Previous Year Paper on its primary site and also touch with us for more updates.
Eligibility Criteria of GUJCET 2015
Name of the examination: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
Official Website: www.gseb.org
All aspirants need to pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
Deserved aspirants will be selected on the based on 12th Science mark sheet, Result of GUJCET and personal interview.
Age of eligible aspirants who have completed 17 years and not be more than 28 years are apply online here.Upper age relaxation as per government terms and condition.
All aspirants should have done HSC/12th from recognized board.
Useful Dates to Remind:
- Starting date for filling application form: 25th March, 2015
- Closing date for receiving application form: 10th April, 2015
GUJCET Exam Syllabus/Pattern
Total Number of Questions: 160
Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question
Time Duration: 180 Minutes
How to Apply?
- Visit the authorized site at www.gseb.org
- Now open online form and fill up an all mandatory fields related to personal and educational.
- upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- With also upload documents.
- Submit all the details.
- Wait a moment your application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Official Site: www.gseb.org