Gujarat TET 1 Call Letter 2015 for Gujarati, Hindi & English Medium or OJAS TET 1 Admit Card will soon available at ojas.guj.nic.in :
GSEB TET 1 Call Letter 2015
The high command of Gujarat Education Board will soon declare Teacher Eligibility Test I Hall Ticket in form of Gujarat TET I Call Letter 2015 for primary teacher (Gujarati, Hindi & English Medium) posts available on their official website at ojas.guj.nic.in. All those aspirants who had appeared GSEB TET I Application Form on 10th to 20th July 2015 they all able to download their admission receipt whenever it will be uploaded.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) were formed on 01st May 1960. It is very famous for all school level exam, in this board conducts two main examinations 01) Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Class 10 and 02) Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) exam for Class 12.
The GSEB main responsibility is an examination, research and development. It’s one of the most famous education board, every year various type of entrance test conducts i.e. TAT, TET II, TET I, HTAT, GUJCET etc.
As per official updates, GSEB TET 1 Admit Card 2015 will be issued on 17th August 2015 through OJAS portal. So, all applicable candidates get ready for download their admission slip because without slip you can’t permission to appeared the exam.
Name of Examination: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test
Download Admission Slip from: 17.08.2015
Gujarat TET 1 Exam Date: 23.08.2015
Call letter is very important part of any completive exam because there are including vital information such as name of candidates, confirmation number, roll number, venue of an exam, center code number and instruction of examination. Below are mentioned some unique steps to get your hall ticket easily.
Process to download OJAS TET 1 Admit Card 2015
- Open the OJAS portal: ojas.guj.nic.in or go to given below link.
- On home page, click on “Print Call Letter” tab.
- Choose your medium and then enter the confirmation number and birth date (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Press the Print Call Letter button.
- Wait a moment your receipt will display on the new window screen.
- Now take a print out for future reference.
Important Note That:-
- Dear nominees, please carry one hard copy of e-Admit Card and one identity card such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Voter ID etc.
- Do not permit to allowed any electronic devices such as mobile phone, calculator, log table, tablet etc.
Official site: www.gseb.in