ojas.guj.nic.in – GSSSB Office Superintendent call letter 2015, OJAS hall ticket along with syllabus and exam date :
Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal has uploaded Office Superintendent written examination admit card is now to download at official site www.ojas.guj.nic.in and also access www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in for more updates regarding exam date, exam syllabus and other information. All those aspirants who had applied online application form can view or download admission receipt on listed below link.
GSSSB Office Superintendent Call Letter 2015
As per the official advertisement no: 47/2015-16, there are 06 vacancies appoint as Office Superintendent Class III posts for all young and knowledgeable person who have completed their graduation degree with second class are able to apply above post. A huge number of qualified candidates are happily submitted online form on their ojas.guj.nic.in. Right now, they all are eagerly waiting for call letters for 04th October 2015 examination at various allotted centres across the state.
Name of the Organizer: Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board
Total Number of Vacancies: 06 posts
Name of the Post: Office Superintendent Class-III
Type of Declaration: Call letter / Admit card / Hall ticket
Exam Date: 04/10/2015
Official Site: www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
The written examination test will be scheduled on month of October 2015. So, all aspirants who have looking for Gujarat Office Superintendent Class-III admit card from various places i.e. Internet, Magazine, Newspapers and News channel. Here we have mentioned some very useful steps and some unique information help your examination.
GSSSB Office Superintendent Call Letter 2015 Download
- Open the official site.
- On home page, go to the Print Call Letter tab.
- Select your job name and then enter confirmation number & birth date (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Verify all the information and submit it.
- Your admit card will display on the new window screen.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
ojas.guj.nic.in call letters 2015
- Dear aspirant are advised to carry hard copy of e-Call Letter and also carry one original identity card like as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID etc.
- Do not allowed any type of electronic devices i.e. Mobile Phone, Tablet, Calculator, Log Table etc.
Note: Get latest updates regarding GSSSB upcoming jobs, results and other government jobs by pressing CTRL+D and save & bookmarks our web portal.
Download: Gujarat Rozgaar Samachar (23/09/2015)