GPSC Translator (Class – II) Recruitment 2014 – 2015 notification is released at ojas.guj.nic.in :
Gujarat state region candidates can make registration for latest appointment of Translator (Class-II) reveal by Authority of Gujarat Public Service Commission as GPSC Recruitment 2015 where notification is available on the primary web portal at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for the requirement of 5 candidates.
This is about the final announcement for this year because there are only 5 days left from end of year 2014. As of this year, so many aspects get jobs in government and private organization. Now let’s in the New Year other declaration will be done in 2015 first month.
Surely everyone will go to enjoy the last days of this year, but during this happy moment don’t’ forget to grab this opportunity.
The reservation available for SE/BC and Women candidates, but if non-availability of woman candidate’s seat will be allotted to male candidates belongs to the same category.
Application form fees:
Rs.100 will be payable as process charges.
Candidate’s age should be crossed 30 years.
Education qualification details:
Applying aspirants have bachelor’s degree in arts with Gujarati and English as main subject and they must grab at least second class or its equivalent courses will be accepted as well as candidates have basic computer knowledge.
Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2800/- (Rs.9400/- fix pay for first 5 Years)
How to apply:
- Visit at http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
- Now click on Apply Online Tab.
- Find out Advertisement no GPSC/201415/27 “Translator Class III Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department”.
- Click on Apply Now or to get more details by clicking on Details button.
- Fill complete form and attach Photos and signature in pre-scribed size.
- Before due date it should be submitted with necessary data rather then it will not acceptable.
Candidates are invited to fill application form from 24th December, 2014 to 08th January, 2014 up to 01 o’clock.