GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Call Letter 2015 – Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2015 will soon available at ojas.guj.nic.in:
Gujarat Public Service Commission is going to declare admit card for the post of Deputy Section Officer (Dy.So) and Nayab Mamlatdar in terms of GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Call Letter 2015 available on its official site at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and also access most famous portal ojas.guj.nic.in. All those candidates who had appeared online application form for 733 empty seats, they all able to download their hall ticket before the last date of exam.
As per official advertisement, there are total 733 posts publish in the year of 2015. Lots of young and talented aspirants have submitted registration form via on air. Now, all interested candidates have started their exam preparation seriously as aware of completion ratio. So, first of need to download their OJAS Nayab Mamlatdar/ Deputy Section Officer Call Letter 2015 because without admission slip no one entry to appear written test at centres.
A huge of nominees who have completed their bachelor degree in relevant fields from UGC approval university of institutes and also who have to fulfill criteria for age perimeter and other factors are eligible for offered posts. After completion of application process, nominees are eagerly waiting for announcement of Nayab Mamlatdar and Deputy Section Officer Exam Date and also waiting for the hall ticket. Below are listed very useful steps to get your card easily.
Steps to Download GPSC Mamlatdar Call Letter 2015
- Dear candidates should visit the main site: www.ojas.guj.nic.in
- On Home Page, click on “Print Call Letter” tab.
- Now select the advertisement number and enter confirm number and birth date (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Press the submit button.
- The admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout.
Please note that -
- You are being called to appear at the written examination, subject to your eligibility according to the “GPSC Recruitment Rules” and “Instructions” appended to the official notification.
- The candidates are requested to carry Call Letter with photo id proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Election Card, Driving License etc.
- Mark your choice of answer by fully darkening the relevant Circle or Oval, by using Black or Blue point pen only.
- Cell Phone/Calculator/Log Table and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination center.