GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Answer Key 2015 – OJAS Deputy Section Officer Paper Solution set wise with cut off marks available at www.ojas.guj.nic.in :
The Gujarat Public Service Commission is very famous and reputed recruitment board in Gujarat State. Right now, the board has successfully organized written examination on 21/06/2015 (Sunday) at various specified centres. After the completion of a test, a huge number of candidates looking for GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Answer Key 2015 and GPSC Deputy Section Officer Answer Key 2015 Set Wise available soon at official site ojas.guj.nic.in and also access www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Advt. No: GPSC/201415/51
Total Posts: 733
- Deputy Mamlatdar (Revenue Department): 400
- Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat): 318
- Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Legislature Secretariat): 10
- Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission): 05
Job Location: Anywhere in Gujarat
Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Just a few months back, The GPSC board has announced 770 vacancies of Deputy Mamlatdar and Deputy Section Officer (Electric, Sachivalay, Gujarat Vidhansabha Sachivalay and GPSC). Lots of aspirants happily applied online application form on 12th March 2015 to last date for submission of form on 31st March 2015.
The written examination test was successfully organized by GPSC board on 21st June 2015 at various exam hall across the state. Right now, all appeared aspirants are eagerly waiting for OJAS Nayab Mamlatdar Paper Solution 2015 with cut off marks and merit list.
In this written test will consist two type of paper. Paper I will be asked some multiple choice question such as General Science, Current Affair, Gujarat Agriculture and Organization and History of India. Paper II will be covered questions of Gujarati (Graduate Level), English (Intermediate) and General Study (Graduate Level).
Name of examination centers:
- Vyara etc.
GPSC Mamlatdar Answer Key 2015
- First of all candidates must visit the official site or given below link.
- On home page, click on “OJAS Mamlatdar/Dy. So Paper Solution 2015″.
- Choose your SET A, SET B, SET C and SET D and press the download button.
- Open the answer sheet and compare it.