FCI Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2015 online application form for 381 posts of Manager is out at fciweb.nic.in:
The high authority members of Food Corporation of India has declared most famous recruitment notice for the post of Management Trainee (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts Technical/ Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering) and Manager (Hindi) vacancies and FCI online application form available on its official portal fcijobsportal.com. All qualified candidates can apply form via online mode on or before the closing date.
As per official advertisement number No.4/2015, there are 381 empty positions for Management Trainee and Manager posts in the year of 2015. Dear candidates who have done a graduate degree or equivalent from UGC approval university with minimum 60% of marks are eligible for offered posts. Here we have provided details for an application process, pattern, exam date, age perimeter, academic qualification, examination fee etc.
FCI MT Jobs 2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 381
Name of the Post: Management Trainee (MT) and Manager
Job Location: Zonal Wise in India
Official Site: fcijobsportal.com
For Management Trainee: – All candidates must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from recognized university or institutes
For Manger (Hindi): - Master Degree of a UGC approval university or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level.
Age of interested aspirants should not be more than 28 years as on 01st August, 2015. Upper age relaxation 05 years in a case of SC/ST and 03 years for Open Backward Class.
Dear aspirants will grab six months stipend of Rs. 16000/- and then will get scale of Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, group discussion and personal interview.
FCI Management Trainee (MT) Exam Pattern/Syllabus
Total Number of Paper: Two
Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Paper I will be asked total 120 questions of GK, Reasoning, computer awareness etc.
- Paper II will be consists total 120 MCQs based question of general accounting and finance.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official site or given link.
- On Home Page, click on FCI MT Advertisement.
- Refer all term and condition carefully.
- Now press the Apply Online button and fill the online application form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit all the details.
- Save it and take a print out for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for filling online application form: 02/06/2015
- Last date for submitting online application form: 02/07/2015