fcijobsportal.com – FCI Admit Card 2015 for Asst Grade, JE, Typist Call letter 2015 with exam date and application status is available to download :
The high command of Food Corporation of India has uploaded exam hall ticket for the post of Assistant Grade-II (Hindi), Assistant Grade-III (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot), Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering) and Typist (Hindi) vacancies in terms of FCI Exam Admit Card 2015 available to download zone wise at fcijobsportal.com. So, all job seekers who have applied online application form for 4318 seats, they all able to download their call letter now.
Let’s know about FCI, the Food Corporation of India was formed in 1965 and main HQ is situated in Chennai. It is very popular board in our country. Just a few months, the recruitment cell has released most famous job advertisement of zonal wise. There are 4318 vacancies recruits for Junior Engineer, Typist and Assistant posts for North, East, West, South, North-East zone wise.
The written examination will be scheduled on zone wise in upcoming month. After the completion of a registration procedure, a huge number of job hunters are eagerly waiting for FCI Call Letter 2015 and also FCI Exam Syllabus through online or offline mode. Below we have provided some simple steps to get admission slip easily.
- Log on to fcijobsportal.com
- Select your zone and press the link of “Download Admit Card / Check Application Status”.
- Now fill up registration number, birthdate (DD/MM/YYYY) and zone.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Finally, your card will display on new screen.
- Save it and take a printout for future reference.
FCI Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade III & Typist Exam Date
- North East Zone Written Exam Date: 12th July 2015
- West Zone Written Exam Date: 12th July 2015
- South Zone Written Exam Date: 02nd August 2015
- North Zone Written Exam Date: 04th October 2015
- East Zone Written Exam Date: 06th September 2015
Important Note That:-
- Written Examination will consist objective type questions for filling up the vacancy of various posts.
- Dear candidates are requested to download admit card because without e-Call Letter-cum-Admission Slip, appearance in the written test, will not be permitted.
- Please bring any one original photo identity proof i.e. PAN Card / ID Card issued by Election Commission / Passport / valid Driving Licence / Aadhar Card OR Identity Card.