DTCP AP Recruitment 2015 online application form and notification for 220 posts of Diploma Apprentice vacancies with merit list available at dtcp.ap.gov.in :
Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has invites online application form for 220 empty positions of Diploma Apprentice as per zone wise in terms of DTCP AP Recruitment 2015 and other information available on its official portal at dtcp.ap.gov.in. Applicable prospective who have interested to apply prescribed form before the last date.
The high authority command has appointment of Diploma Aprrenticesfor a period of 01 year in Urban Local Bodies in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The online application for has been started on 08th April, 2015 to it will be over on 20th April, 2015. So, desirous eligible candidates can fill up an online form for 220 vacancies.
DTCP AP Diploma Apprentice Application Form
Number of Vacancies: 220 Available Jobs
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentice
Zone Wise Vacancy Details:
Zone-I: 22 Seats
Zone-II: 57 Seats
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
Zone-III: 59 Seats
Zone-IV: 82 Seats
- YSR Kadapa
Eligibility Criteria for DTCP AP Vacancy 2015
Interested candidates must have passed out SSC/10th or its equivalent and must be a Licentiate in Civil Engineering or Licentiate in Architecture Assistantship or Diploma in Civil Engineering recognized by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Age must be 18 years as on 01st April, 2015. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
Deserve candidates will get per month salary of Rs. 9460/- during the training period.
- Candidate will selection shall be made only on Merit List.
- Merit list based on the obtained marks in the DCE/LCE/LAA.
- First of all aspirants log on to official site.
- Navigate to Career Tab.
- Now click on Notification of Diploma Apprentice Posts link.
- Refer all details carefully.
- Hit the “Apply Online” and fill up an online application form with enter all correct information.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Submit all the data.
- Save it and take a print out system generated form for future use.
Useful Dates to Remember:
- 08.04.2015 is starting date for submission of application form.
- 20.04.2015 is last date for receiving of application form.
Official Website: dtcp.ap.gov.in