Delhi University Recruitment 2015 application form, exam pattern for 299 vacancies in MTS, Assistant and Dispatch Rider is added at www.du.ac.in:
Recently, University of Delhi has announced most awaited employment news for 299 vacancies of MTS, Assistants, Junior Assistant, Professor Assistant and other jobs in the term of DU Recruitment 2015 available on its official site at www.du.ac.in. All qualified nominees can fill up an online application form with enter all correct information before due date.
The DU known as Delhi University and it was formed in the year of 1922. This board is known for its high standard education in teaching and research. It is a government or public sector university located in the capital city of India i.g. New Delhi. Every year, DU has published number of job advertisements for various departments and also taken written test, physical test, and interview.
For more details for DU Exam Syllabus 2015 of MTS, Assistants, Junior Assistant, Professor Assistant etc. so all candidates are requested to visit main authorized site and download official notice.
DU Recruitment 2015 Job Detail
Total No. of Vacancies: 299 Seats
Name of Posts:
- Professional Assistant: 15 posts
- Senior Assistant: 09 posts
- Social Worker: 03 posts
- Semi Professional Assistant: 15 posts
- Assistant: 80 posts
- Junior Library & Information Assistant: 05 posts
- Junior Assistant: 78 posts
- Dispatch Rider: 05 posts
- M.T.S. – Library: 89 posts
Applicable aspirants should have completed graduation/ Master Degree or its relevant fields from recognized university or institutes.
- For post no. 1, 3 & 4: More than 35 years.
- For post no. 2, 5, 6 & 8: More than 30 years.
- For post no. 7, 9: More than 27 years.
For open category aspirants have to pay of Rs. 500/- and no any fee charged for reserved category.
Method of Selection:
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination test, personality test and personal interview (PI).
- For post no. 1, 2,3: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with (PB-2) + G.P. Rs. 4,200/-.
- For post no. 4: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with (PB-1) + G.P. Rs. 2,800/-.
- For post no. 5, 6: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- (PB-1) + G.P. Rs. 2,400/-.
- For post no. 7, 8: Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. along with 20,200/- (PB-1) + G.P. Rs. 1,900/-.
- For post no. 9: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with (PB-1) + G.P. Rs. 1,800/-.
How to Apply?
Go to an official site and fill up an online application with enter all correct data related to full name, surname, address, email id, academic criteria, work experience and other fields. After then send it to one hard c.opy of application form with attach all required documents mentioned address.
Address: “Registrar University of Delhi Delhi – 110007.”
Dates to Reminds:
Last date for submission of an application form: 08th February, 2015
Official site: www.du.ac.in