CPCL Recruitment 2015 online application form for 104 vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant posts is out now at www.cpcl.co.in :
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited in short name as CPCL is takes training and development for all employees. Recently, the high command has invited application form for 104 vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant Posts for all young and skillful candidates can fill the CPCL Recruitment 2015 on its official site at www.cpcl.co.in.
As per official advertisement, there are total 104 posts announced the job information under CPCL rule and regulation. This brings great opportunity for all those aspirants who were willing to work with the government sector. Now all those aspirants who have to get the job in this type of department, they all are most welcome to fill up an online application form before the last date of accepting.
For more details related to CPCL Junior Engineering Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015 just log on to www.cpcl.co.in.
Number of the Posts: 104 Seats
|Post Name||Total No. Of Post (s)|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Automobile)||06|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Chemical)||59|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)||11|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||02|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||26|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Vacancy 2015
All Candidates should not be more than 28 years. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
Shortlisted candidates will get a month salary slab of Rs. 11900 – Rs. 32000 per month.
Application fee details:
For General and Open Backward Class need to pay Rs. 300/- and no any fee will be charged or required for SC/ST/PWD aspirants.
- Dear aspirants should have done diploma in the relevant discipline from recognized board.
- Get more information about academic criteria so please refer the official notification.
All applicable candidates will be selected on a basis of their good performance in written test and oral test (interview).
How To Apply for CPCL Online Application Form 2015 ?
- Log on to official web server.
- Navigate to Home Page, click on Career Tab.
- Download the official advertisement.
- Refer all recruitment guidelines carefully.
- Now click the “Apply Online” and fill the online application form.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Submit all the data.
- Save it and take a print out of system generated form for further use.
Following useful dates should be kept in remember
- Closing date for filling application form: 11.05.2015
Official portal: www.cpcl.co.in