CISF Recruitment 2015 application form for 700 vacancies of Head Constable Post is download at www.cisf.gov.in:
Latest job advertisement for Central Industrial Security Force has issued 700 empty seats of Head Constable in the form of CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2015 and application form with exam syllabus, date and other important details available on its official website at www.cisf.gov.in. All applicable candidates can fill up a registration form via online mode before 07/03/2014.
As per official notice, there are total 700 empty vacancies for Head Constable. So, all qualified candidates who want to join this great force, they all fill a registration form before a last date of accepting i.g. 07th March, 2015. Right now, CISF is giving you a great opportunity to achieve your dream job. All young and dynamic cadre submitted the offline form via primary site.
Eligibility Criteria of CISF Recruitment 2015
Number of vacancies: 700 positions
- Head Constable (Ministerial) for Open Market: 597 Vacancies
- Head Constable (Ministerial) for Departmental: 103 Vacancies
Category wise vacancy details:
- General: 299 (Male- 270, Female- 29) Posts
- OBC: 157 (Male- 143, Female- 14) Posts
- SC: 86 (Male- 79, Female- 07) Posts
- ST: 55 (Male- 36, Female- 3, Backlog- 13) Posts
Educational Qualification: Interested aspirants should have completed HSC/ Intermediate/ Class 12th from recognized board.
Age Limit (As On 07th March, 2015):
For Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market post: Age of interested aspirants must be between not less than 18 years to, not more than 25 years.
For Head Constable (Ministerial) for Departmental post: Aspirants must be between minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years.
Application Fee: Open and SEBC/OBC category prospective need to pay Rs. 50/- and a rest of all categories no any examination fee will be charged.
- Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,000/- with Rs. 2,400/- (G.P) per month.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, physical test and medical test.
Application Procedure: Interested or eligible aspirants go to authorized portal ww.cisf.gov.in and then fill up an prescribed application form with enter all correct information before a due date.
Important Dates to Remind:
- 07.03.2015: Closing date for submission of an application form.
- 14.03.2015: Closing date for submission of an application form (Remote Areas).
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in