CHEGUJ Recruitment 2015 application form for 570 posts of Vyakhyata Sahayak (Assistant Professor), Merit List and Cut Off Marks at www.cheguj.com :
Commissioner of Higher Education Gujarat has invites online application form for the post of Assistant Professor (Vyakhyata Sahayak) in faculties of Commerce, Arts, Science, Law and Education in Government colleges. Dear aspirants who want to work as 11 month contractual basis with a fixed pay scale of Rs. 25000/- per month so those all submit an online form through an official portal at www.cheguj.com.
Applicable candidates can submit their CHEGUJ Assistant Professor Online form on its primary site from 04th July, 2015 to 15th July, 2015 by following instructions on website. Below are mentioned some very important details for age limit, education criteria, work experience, caste, exam fee etc.
- For Art, Commerce, Science and Law: Eligible candidates should have completed minimum 55% of marks in related subjects at PG course and must have cleared UGC NET or GSLET examination.
- For Education Faculty: The academic qualification is as per UGC regulations. Interested candidates must have possessed 50% marks in Bachelor degree in a respective subject, 50% marks in Master’s degree in relevant subject and M.Ed.
Note: If you get more information so please check it official notification.
- Arts, Commerce and Science faculties age should not be more than 32 years.
- Law faculty age must be more than 35 years.
- Maximum of 32 years for Education faculty.
Shortlisted candidates will get per month fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/-.
How to Apply?
- First of all aspirants have to apply online on authorized site www.cheguj.com or given below link.
- Download the instructions and advertisement for the Vyakhyata Sahayak post.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Now fill up an online application form with enter all correct data.
- Next step to pay the application fee as per government board decided. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- After filling online registration, aspirants are requested to download their printed copy of Bank challan and deposit application fee through challan at any branch of Dena Bank on or before the last date of accepting.
Bank Name: DENA Bank
Account Number: 030810027900
IFSC Code: BKDN0130308
MICR Code: 380018053
- Starting date for submission of application form: 04.07.2015
- Last date for submission of application form: 15.07.2015