UGC NET June 2015 Application Form and Notification with an Exam Pattern, Exam Date and Previous Year Paper is available at cbsenet.nic.in :
High Command of Central Board of Secondary Education has announced most awaited notification of the Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor in terms of CBSE NET June 2015 Application Form available on its main web server at cbsenet.nic.in. The qualified candidates who have to start the career as teaching fields, they all are requested to submitted online form before the last date of accepting.
The UGC NET Online Application form 2015 has been started on 16th April, 2015 onwards. So, all aspirants can fill up the National Eligibility Test June form with enter all required information for academic, work experience and others before 15th May, 2015 through online mode.
UGC NET 2015 Notification
The authority members of CBSE has issued most famous written examination of National Eligibility Test at main site. All dear candidates who want to work as assistant professor posts in various affiliated colleges.
Educational Qualification: Any aspirants must have done with BS- 4 year’s program / B.Tech / B.E / MBBS / B.Pharma or equivalents PG courses at least 55% of marks from any UGC approval university of institutes.
For Junior Research Fellowship Posts: Age of interested aspirants should not be more than 28 years. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
For Assistant Professor Posts: there is no upper age limit for the posts.
Application Fee Details:
- General: Rs 600/-
- OBC: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 150/-
Method of Selection Procedure: Candidates selected will be based on the marks carrying in the written test only.
UGC NET 2015 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 9.30 am to 10.45 am
- In this section will be asked total 60 question and 50 questions need to attempt.
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 11.15 am to 12.30 pm
- In this section will be covered total 50 question and all are compulsory to attempt.
- Total Marks: 150
- Time Duration: 02.00 pm to 04.30 pm
- In this section will be covered total 70 question and all are compulsory to attempt.
UGC NET 2015 Online Application Process:
- First of all candidates should visit the official site or given below link.
- On Home Page, Click on Online Application Form for NET 2015.
- Now fulfill the UGC NET June Registration Form 2015 with enter all required fields.
- Upload all the necessary documents such as passport size photograph and signature etc.
- Next step to pay the examination fee via online mode and bank challan.
- Submit the all data.
- Save it and take a printout for future reference.
UGC NET 2015 Useful Dates:
- Online application starts: 16.04.2015
- Last date for submission of application form: 15.05.2015
- Last date for submit exam fee: 16.05.2015
- UGC NET Exam Date: 28.06.2015
Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in