CAT Recruitment 2015 application form for Group A, B and C posts is out now at www.cgat.gov.in :
Latest news for Central Administrative Tribunal has issued 96 vacancies of Court Officer/Section Officer, Private Secretary, Accounts Officer and other posts in terms of CAT Recruitment 2015 and application form available on its official site at www.cgat.gov.in. All qualified candidates who have interested to fill up form of contract basis from amongst the retired government servants (Stenographer and Section Officer) only.
As per official updates, there are total 96 vacancies of various posts declared in this year. Number of eligible aspirants are happy to apply via offline application for Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2015.
CAT Recruitment 2015 Job Information
Number of Posts: 96 Empty Seats
- Joint Registrar: 01 Post
- Principal Private Secretary: 02 Posts
- Court Officer/ Section Officer: 22 Posts
- Court Master/ Stenographer Grade C: 18 Posts
- Private Secretary: 17 Posts
- Stenographer Grade D: 14 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 13 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Caretaker: 04 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
- For Joint Registrar Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) in the scale of pay of Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600/- To Rs. 39100/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs 7600/-
- For Principal Private Secretary Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) in the scale of Pay of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600/- To Rs. 39100/- along with Plus Grade Pay Rs.6600).
- For Court Officer/ Section Officer Group ‘B’ (Gazetted) in the scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10500 revised to Rs.7500-250-12000(Revised Pay Band-2, Rs.9300/- To Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-).
Note: All prospectives please refer official advertisement for more details about pay band.
Dear aspirants are requested to refer an official notification.
Application Fee: Not Mentioned
Age of interested candidates not more than 56 years.
All authority members of the CAT have decided some criteria of academic education qualification and other rules. So, all are requested to refer job script to know more information.
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates need to visit the main site.
- On Home Page, go to Vacancies Button and select the offered post link.
- Download official notification and refer all terms and condition.
- Now fulfill prescribed registration form with enter correct data.
- Remember last date of filling form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Closing date for receiving an application form: 45 days after release job advertisement.
Official Website: www.cgat.gov.in