BWSSB Recruitment 2015 application form for 401 posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Steno and various jobs is out now at www.bwssb.org :
Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board has published most awaited employment news for 401 empty seats of Junior and Assistant Engineer, Typist cum Data Entry Operator posts in terms of BWSSB Recruitment 2015 available on its official site at www.bwssb.org. All qualified candidates who have looked for government jobs they all apply online application form before the last date.
There are total 401 positions of various engineering streams such as Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science etc. So, all aspirants can choose your trade and fill up an online registration form with enter all correct details.
Total Positions: 401
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 57 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 16 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 10 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science): 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 14 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 14 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 06 posts
- Assistant: 12 posts
- Junior Assistant: 136 posts
- Stenographer: 06
- Typist cum Data Entry Operator: 21 posts
- Chemist Grade II: 02 posts
- Lab Assistant Grade I: 02 posts
- Lab Assistant Grade II: 06 posts
- Mater Reader: 62 posts
- Operator: 26 posts
- Electrician Grade II: 09 posts
Candidates must have done B.E or B.Tech or Diploma or Graduation in a relevant discipline from UGC notified university or institutes.
Age Perimeter (As on 25th March, 2015):
Not more than 40 years and not less than 18 years for all eligible aspirants. Upper age relaxation as per government norms.
For general category candidates have to pay of Rs. 300/- and reserved category need to pay of Rs. 200/-.
Important Dates to Remind:
Starting date for submission of online application form: 02nd March, 2015
Last date for submission of online registration form: 25th March, 2015
How to Apply:
- Open official web portal at www.bwssb.org.
- On Home Page, click on Latest Advertisement links.
- Open online form and submitted all the required data related to personal and educational.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a print out for future reference.
- The candidates can only submitted online application form belong to Karnataka state other than Indian citizens will not be considered.
- No registration form will be accepted via post, personal delivery, courier or any mode.