BMTC Driver Recruitment 2015 fill the online application form and notification for the 1500 jobs is available at www.bmtccareers.com:
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation has announced most awaited notification for the post of Driver in terms of BMTC Recruitment 2015 and online application form for 1500 empty positions with exam syllabus available on its official site at www.bmtccareers.com. All aspirants who have completed SSLC from any recognized school by the State Board in India, they all submit an online form before the last date.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is short form is BMTC. it was formed in the year of 1997 and main headquarters is located in Central Office, K H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore. Right now, the public transport bus service has announced new employment notification for the post of Driver.
Get more information about BMTC Driver Exam Syllabus along with exam date, pattern etc. just log on authorized portal.
Name of the Organization: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
Job Location: Anywhere in Karnataka
Total Number of Posts: 1500
Job Role: Driver
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Local Cadre: 1380
- Non-Local Cadre: 120
Eligibility Criteria for BMTC Driver Jobs 2015
Interested aspirants should have done 10th or SSLC class from recognized board and also must hold valid HPV/HTV/HGV Driving License of Karnataka Badge and it should complete minimum 02 years on or before the expiry date of the online application that is the Cut-off Date as well.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
For General/2A, 2B/3A/3B category needs to pay of Rs. 300/- and SC/ST/Category-1/Ex-Servicemen/Dep. of Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs. 150/-.
Age of interested nominees should not be more than 35 years and should not be less than 24 years. Upper age relaxation as per government norms.
All shortlisted aspirants will grab per month salary of Rs. 7500/- by BMTC during the Training Period of 2 years and then this board give you best pay slab of Rs. 11020/- to Rs. 18170/-.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- Personal Interview.
- Male Applicants: Weight- 55 KG and Height- 163 CM
- Female Applicants: Weight- 50 KG and Height- 153 CM
How to Fill the BMTC Driver Online Form?
- Firstly, visit the main web server it’s called www.bmtccareers.com or go to given below link.
- Navigate to the home page, click on Advertisement of Driver posts.
- Download the PDF format file on PC.
- Open notification and refer all the terms and condition carefully.
- Hit the “Apply Online” button and then fill up an online application form with enter all correct details related to education and personal.
- Upload your recent size passport and signature.
- Now go to the payment process and pay the required exam fee.
- Submit all the data via on air.
- Just a few seconds, your system generated form will be displayed on the new window screen.
- Take a print out for future reference.
Useful Dates to Remind:
- 20/05/2015: Starting date for online application form.
- 20/06/2015: Last date for submission of application form.
- 20/06/2015: Last date for the payment of examination fee.