BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2015 online application form for 258 jobs of Trade Apprentice posts is available at www.bheljhs.co.in:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has issue latest job notification for 258 empty posts of Trade Apprentice vacancies in the form of BHEL Recruitment 2015 and online application form available on its official site at bheljhs.co.in. All qualified aspirants can apply via online mode before 14th March, 2015.
Let’s discuss BHEL Jhansi was formed in the year of 1974 and is one of the 14th manufacturing units in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Corporation. Every year huge number of job notification for various departments such as Fitter, Turner, Machinist etc.
As per employment news, there are total 258 empty positions of various posts in this years. Right now, BHEL, Jhansi invites online application form for Trade Apprentice posts. Below are listed details for age perimeter, education criteria, syllabus, interview date etc.
BHEL Jhansi Jobs 2015 Information
Total Number of Posts: 258
- Fitter: 84
- Turner: 11
- Machinist: 10
- Electrician: 73
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 27
- Draughtsman (Mech): 11
- PASAA: 08
- Electronics (Mechanic): 06
- Plumber: 02
- Carpenter: 02
- Utility Operator- COE Sector: 02
- Electrical Mechanic- COE Sector: 02
- Mechanic (Electrical Power Drives) COE Sector: 10
- Mechanic (HT, LT Equipment & Cable Jointing) COE Sector: 10
All aspirants should have done ITI certificate in related trade and also qualified All India Trade Test with 60% of marks.
Interested aspirants age not more 25 years.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submitting an application form: 16.02.2015
- Closing date for submitting an application form: 07.03.2015
- Last date for receipt of a form: 14.03.2015
Aspirants will be selected will be done on though performance in the personal interview.
No any fee required for these posts.
BHEL Jhansi Application form procedure:
- Log on to bheljhs.co.in
- On Home Page, Click on latest advertisement link.
- Fulfill up an online application form with all correct data.
- Next step to upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination fee.