Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 online application form for 40 vacancies of Chartered Accountants is available at www.bankofmaharashtra.in :
All authority members of Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank and main head office located in Pune. All India network of branches invites an online application form for 40 vacancies of Chartered Accountants post in form of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 available on its official site at www.bankofmaharashtra.in. All qualified aspirants can apply via online mode on or before the due date.
The online registration form has been started on 30.03.2015. So, all young and energetic candidates who have looked for this type of jobs. Those all are most welcome to submit an online form. There are total 40 empty positions of Chartered Accountants posts for all qualified candidates. Below are mentioned information about eligibility criteria, work experience etc.
Number of Posts: 40 Vacancies
Age of General aspirants must be between 21 years and maximum 35 years. Relaxation in age for SC/ST, OBC and PWD aspirants as per government rules and regulation.
Aspirants must have completed CA or its equivalent degree with minimum 02 years work experience in any firm/company/bank.
Scale of Pay:
Deserve aspirants will get a scale of Rs 19400 – 700/ 1 – 20100 – 800/ 10 – 28100/-.
Method of Selection Process:
Aspirants will be selected through direct interview and/or Group Discussion (GD).
Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 30th March, 2015
- Closing date for receiving application form: 21st April, 2015
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of a form: 30th April, 2015.
How to Apply?
- First all interested candidates go to the official site i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- On the Page, click on the link of “Recruitment” Tab, Open it.
- Now fulfill all the required information such as education and personal.
- Upload recent size photo and scanned signature.
- Submit all the details.
- Wait a moment your system generated application form will appear in the new window form.
- Take a print out for future reason
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in