Bank of Baroda, Manipal (BOB) Recruitment 2015 online application form for 1200 posts of Probationary Officer is available at www.bankofbaroda.com :
Baroda Manipal School of Banking has issued most awaited job advertisement for Probationary Officer posts in form of BOB PO Recruitment 2015 on its official site at www.bankofbaroda.com. All young and qualified candidates can fill up an online application form for 1200 empty places before 17th March, 2015.
The BOB is looking for young, qualified and active minds cadre to be good all round banker and also completed one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in the Baroda Manipal School of Banking in the city of Bangalore or any relevant streams from UGC approval university or institutes.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible aspirants can who have fulfill academic qualification may apply through online mode by visiting authorized site during 03rd to 17th March, 2015 and no other mode of registration will be accepted.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1200 posts
Category wise post details:
- General: 606
- OBC: 324
- SC: 180
- ST: 90
Candidates age must not be more than 28 years and not less than 20 years. Age relaxation as per government rules.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For ST/SC/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Candidates should have completed Bachelor/Graduation degree with minimum 60% and 55% of SC/ST/PWD from UGC notified university or equivalent qualification as such as recognized by Central Government.
Useful Dates to Remember:
- Download Call Letter for examination: 07.04.2015
- Exam Date (Approximately): 18.04.2015
How to Apply?
- All applicable aspirants need to open official site at bankofbaroda.co.in can apply online only from 03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015.
- On Home page, click on Career Tab and hit the link in “ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2015-16”.
- Now fulfill online application form with all correct data.
- Next step upload photograph and signature..
- Pay the examination fee through payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Net Banking, Debit Cars such as RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro, IMPS, Credit Card, Mobile Wallets etc.
- Press the Final Submit Button and then not down username and password.
- Take a print out for future reason.
Check: :FCI Recruitment 2015