Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment 2015 Application Form For 164 jobs of Research Associate and Data Entry Operator posts at www.asi.nic.in :
Ministry of Culture in India under whose the Archaeological Survey of India has invited online application form for 164 posts of Research Associate and Data Entry Operator in terms of ASI Recruitment 2015 and advertisement available on their official site at www.asi.nic.in. All applicable candidates can submit their prescribed form before the last date.
As per official notification, ASI has issued 164 vacancies of DEO and Research Associate posts in this year. So all applicable candidates, who have completed education qualification for this recruitment those all fill up an form before 22nd February, 2015.
Right now, Archaeological Survey of India has invited application form for various posts purely on a contractual basis for a period of 01 year at various places (Circles, Branches, Museums) of India. Here below, we have listed details of age limit, education criteria, scale of pay, application fee, a selection process etc.
Get more information related ASI more jobs so please visit regularly official portal and also touch with us for more updates.
Number of posts: 164 seats
Name of job(s):
- Research Associate: 80 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 84 Posts
- For Research Associate: Candidates should have passed degree of Masters in Ancient Indian History/ Archaeology and Culture/ Medieval Indian History/ Archaeology/ Anthropology or comparable
- For Data Entry Operator: Candidates should have done 12th/ HSC or the same & basic knowledge in Computer Application can apply for the posts.
- More than 35 years.
- Selection process will be done basis of Test and Interview.
- For the post no. 1: If candidates will be selected those will get salary of Rs 20000/- per month
- For the post no. 2: If candidates will be selected those will get salary of Rs 12000/- per month
Application fee: Not Mentioned.
How to apply?
Go to an official site and fill up an online application form with the correct information related to eligibility criteria before a due date.
Important dates to remind:
- Online application form starts: 10/01/2015
- Last date of a receiving registration form: 15 days from the date of publication of an advertisement.
Official Website: www.asi.nic.in