ASI Recruitment 2015 application form and notification for 164 vacancies of Data Entry Operator and Research Associate posts is out now at www.asi.nic.in :
Archaeological Survey of India has invited for the posts of Research Associates and Data Entry Operators in form of ASI Recruitment 2015 on its official site at asi.nic.in. All applicable candidates can fill up an online application form for 164 posts purely on contractual basis for a period of one year at various circles/ Branches/ Museums at across the country.
Dear aspirants keep in mind the application compete in all respects should reach within fifteen days from the date to advertisement. Incomplete prescribed form will be summarily rejected by the Selection Committee. So, all eligible candidates are requested to send to via post and Envelop of application must be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Research Associate or Data Entry Operator.”
Total Number of Seats: 164
- Research Associate: 80 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 84 posts
For post no. 1: Interested candidates should have required on their Master Degree in Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology or Medieval Indian History/ Archaeology/Anthropology subject from UGC approval university or institution. And also great knowledge of Documentation of Antiquitie and basic knowledge of Computer.
For post no. 2: Must have dome 10 + 2 class from recognized board or equivalent with also knowledge of Computer Application. And also Typist speed for all aspirants minimum 8000 key depressions per hour and also 1-2 years experience in data feeding.
- For post no. 1: Rs. 20000/- per month.
- For post no. 2: Rs. 12000/- per month.
Maximum age of 35 years.
The selection procedure of the candidates will be made on the basis of test or interview by the Selection Committee.
Application Process for ASI Recruitment
- Log on to www.asi.nic.in or go to given below link.
- Navigate to Home Page, click on the Career Tab.
- Download prescribed application form with enter all correct information.
- And also passport size photograph along with self attested copies of educational/ technical qualification.
- Verify all the information and then send it to following below address.
Address: “Archaeological Survey of India, National Mission on Monuments & Antiquities, GE Building, Red Fort Complex, Red Fort, Delhi- 110006.”
- Closing date for submission of application form: Within 15 Days
Official Portal: www.asi.nic.in