AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 online application form for 301 posts of Postman, Mail Guard is out now at www.appost.in:
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department has announced most awaited job advertisement for the post of Postman, Mail Guard vacancy in terms of AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 with exam syllabus, date, pattern and more information available on its official website at www.appost.in. All applicable candidates can fill up an online application form for 301 vacancies before the last date.
AP Postal Circle is a fully owned by central government which provides so many services such as letter post, parcel service, delivery, EMS, freight forwarding, deposit account, third party logistics. Every year India Post has issued number of job notification like as PA, SA, Clerk, Main Gaurd, Postman etc.
Get more information related to AP Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Exam Syllabus 2015, material, previous year paper and more then log on to the official site and also touch with us for more updates.
AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2015 Details
Total number of posts: 301 seats
A). Postman: 291 vacancies
- Hyderabad City Region: 97
- Hyderabad Region: 31
- Kurnool Region: 47
- Vijayawada Region: 78
- Visakhapatnam Region: 38
B). Mail Guard: 10 vacancies
- Hyd Stg Dn Hyderabad: 03
- RMS Z Dn Hyderabad: 02
- RMS TP DN Tirupati: 01
- RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 01
- RMS VDn,Visakhapatnam: 03
Eligibility Criteria for Postal Vacancy in AP 2015
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Age limit: Candidates must be more than 27 years. Upper age relaxation as per government policy.
Education criteria: Applicable candidates should have passed out standard 10th/SSC from state level or central level education board.
Pay scale: Deserve candidates will get per month salary of Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,000/- along with Grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
Selection method: Talented candidates will be selected on the based of written test.
How to apply via online?
- First of all candidates refer advertisement available at http://appost.in carefully.
- Now check for seats available in each division.
- Open online application form and fill up all mandatory fields.
- Also upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Hit the confirm button.
- Save it and take a print out system generated form for further use.
Important date to remember:
- Online application form starts 16th January, 2015
- Last date for submission of an application form: 16th February, 2015
Official Website: www.appost.in