Air India Recruitment 2015 application form with exam syllabus for 435 Vacancies of Trainee Cabin Crew post is available at www.airindia.in
Recently, Air India Limited has declared new employment news for 435 empty posts of Trainee Cabin Crew in term of Air India Recruitment 2015 with exam syllabus available on its official site at www.airindia.in. All authority members have to fill up an online application form before the last date.
Air India is seeking for very talented and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for all region wise. As per advise, refer all the important data such as age perimeter, eligibility condition, academic qualification, work experience etc.
For Air India Trainee Cabin Crew syllabus, pattern, exam date and previous years papers available on its official portal.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
All shortlisted aspirants will be faced on the basis of their performance in written examination, Group Dynamics and Personality Assessment Test.
For all aspirants will get per month salary of Rs. 15000/- as stipend of training session and then will be paid with Rs. 35075/- per month as salary.
Number of Posts: 435 Available Jobs
Northern Region (Male): 11 Seats
Northern Region (Female): 195 Seats
Western Region (Male): 86 Seats
Western Region (Female): 87 Seats
Eastern Region (Male): 8 Seats
Eastern Region (Female): 9 Seats
South Region (Male): 2 Seats
South Region (Female): 37 Seats
Application Fee: Not mentioned.
Less than 18 years and not be more than 27 years and age relaxation as per government norms.
Interested aspirants should have completed 12th/HSC or the relavant field with degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology trade from UGC recognized board or university.
How To Apply Online Form?
- Open an official web server at airindia.in.
- On Home Page, click on Latest News Section Tab and find out the offered posts link.
- Download official advertisement and refer all guidelines of recruitment procedure.
- Now open online application form and then fulfill all the mandatory fields.
- Upload scanned signature and photograph.
- Submit all the given details.
- Save it and take a print out for further use.
Dates to Remind:
- Online application form starts from 25.03.2015
- Last date for filling online form from 14.04.2015
Official Website: www.airindia.in