AFCAT 2 Syllabus 2015 for Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branch along with online application form, pattern, exam date, sample paper and previous year paper available at www.careerairforce.nic.in :
Indian Air Force has invited online application form for Air Force Common Admission Test from Male and Female candidates in India as per Citizenship Act 1955. Recently, AFCAT 2 Application form 2015 has been started on main web server. So willing candidates shall be required to apply online at www.careerairforce.nic.in on or before the closing date i.e. 23/07/2015 and also refer scheme of examination mentioned below.
AFCAT 2 Application Form 2015
COURSES COMMENCING IN JULY 2016
- 200/16F/SSC/M ( Short Service Commission – men)
- 200/16F/SSC/W ( Short Service Commission – women)
- 199/16T/PC/M (Permanent Commission – men)
- 199/16T/SSC/M (Short Service Commission – men)
- 199/16T/SSC/W (Short Service Commission – women)
GROUND DUTY BRANCHES
- 199/16G/PC/M (Permanent Commission – men)
- 199/16G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission – men)
- 199/16G/SSC/W (Short Service Commission – women)
- AFCAT 2 2015 Eligibility and Education Qualification Details
- Flying Branches (Male/Female):Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Technical Branches (Male/Female): B.E/B.Tech Degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering.
- Ground Duty Branches: Candidates: Degree in Administration & Logistics or Accounts or Education from recognized university or intitutes.
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2016):
- For Flying Branches: Age of interested aspirants must not be more than 24 years and must not be less than 20 year.
- For Technical Branches: Maximum age of 26 years and minimum age of 20 years.
- For Ground Duty Branches: 20 to 26 years.
Note: Upper age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
Dear canddiates will be called for AFCAT and EKT examinnation and then go to next stage of selection whici comprise various method listed are as follows.
First of all candidates should have to appear for Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) with Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
Shortlisted aspirants will be selected on the basis of their perfomance in EKT its mean Engineeering Knowledge Test following by intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview.
- For post no. 1: Rs.78,426/-
- For post no. 2: Rs.67,926/-
- For post no. 3: Rs.64,926/-
AFCAT 2 Syllabus Pattern 2015
Refer it: AFCAT 2 Syllabus 2015
Refer it: AFCAT EKT Syllabus 2015
How To Apply?
- Visit the official site at www.careerairforce.nic.in
- On home page, click on “Candidate Login” or New User click on “New Candidate”.
- Fill up an online registration form with all correct information.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Verify all the data and then press the submit button.
- Save it and take a printout for it.
Useful Dates to Remind:
- Online registration form starts from: 27/06/2015
- Closing date for submission of application form: 23/07/2015
- AFCAT 2 2015 Examination Date: 13/09/2015
Apply for: AFCAT 2 Application 2015
Official site: www.careerairforce.nic.in